Alex board VDD tap cable doesn’t appear connected. 1. Boots with VDDD=1V and GPIOs are toggling.
2. Boots with VDDD=1V connected during programming (double boots when we kept VDDD connected). Once booted with VDDD connected and clocks calibrated, then we can remove VDDD and boot repeatedly.
3. UART I working
4. TX is working
Did not boot with VDDD=1V but perhaps we could try different voltages in the future
Boots when tapped with VDDD=1V
2. Boots with VDDD=1V connected during programming (double boots when we kept VDDD connected). Once booted with VDDD connected and clocks calibrated, then we can remove VDDD and boot repeatedly. After removing VDDD. VDDD_LDO output=0.962V
3. UART is working!
4. Radio? not working atm but probably we need to add the SMA antenna.
I (Austin) added VDDD tap wire and the current went from 350uA to 250uA after programming (but before VDDD tapped Need to further investigate this)
Boots with VDDD=1V connected
UART does not work. Board is not picked up by computer. it is likely we will need to replace UART.
Radio TX is working. confirmed on OpenMote RX
Double Boot is working when I changed the TX LC code range to 23 9 0-10
didn’t work after 5 attempts
high leakage. 8-9mA of current draw. Likely connected VDDIO to VBAT/VDDD 1. Still boots with ALLGPIOToggle.bin
2. UART not really working. (garbled)
3. Radio looks like it’s transmitting but haven’t received packets. this board is hard to program overall